Grow Your Business With a Florist Business Insurance Policy
You want to be the best florist in the business. That's why you need Florist Business Insurance from State Farm®. Talk to a State Farm agent to find the coverage that meets your needs.
Find an Agent
There are many distinctive features available in the Florist Business Insurance Policy:
- Property – Cover your building(s), improvements, contents, equipment, and inventory from a covered accidental direct physical loss.
- Liability – Protection against costly claims and lawsuits covered under the policy arising from property damage, bodily injury, or personal and advertising injury.
- Seasonal Increase – Additional coverage on your business personal property in peak seasons.
- Accounts Receivable – Coverage for loss of monies due to you that are uncollectible because of damage to accounts receivable records.
- Spoilage – Coverage for accidental direct physical loss to perishable goods caused by mechanical breakdown, power outage, or refrigerant contamination.
- Equipment Breakdown – Coverage for damage to covered property caused by mechanical breakdown of covered equipment, artificially generated current damaging covered equipment, explosion of steam boilers or loss of steam/hot water boilers.
- Employee Dishonesty – Coverage against direct physical loss to business personal property including money and securities resulting from dishonest acts committed by employees.
- Utility Interruption Loss of Income – Coverage for loss of income caused by the necessary suspension of your business due to failure of communications, water, natural gas, or electrical service to the premises.
Customize Your Coverage
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration – Provides coverages that work together to help your business and you get back on track after a data breach occurs or if you, the business owner, becomes a victim of identity theft.
- Hired Auto – Helps to protect for insured's legal liability arising out of the maintenance or use of a hired auto by the insured or insured's employees.
- Ordinance or Law – Covers the loss of value and increased cost due to the enforcement of municipal laws or ordinances regulating the construction or repair of damaged buildings caused by an insured loss.
This is only a general description of coverages of the available types of business insurance and is not a statement of contract. Details of coverage, limits, or services may not be available for all business and vary in some states. All coverages are subject to the terms, provisions, exclusions, and conditions in the policy itself and in any endorsements. Contact a State Farm agent for more information and a customized quote.
Identity Restoration and Data Compromise not yet available in: RI.
State Farm (including State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates) is not responsible for, and does not endorse or approve, either implicitly or explicitly, the content of any third party sites hyperlinked from this page. State Farm has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on the hyperlinked, third party site. Access to third party sites is at the user's own risk, is being provided for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell any of the products which may be referenced on such third party sites.