PLEASE NOTE! Century Bank will be redesigning the look of our website and the new look will launch on NOVEMBER 5th. While the Century Bank URL (MyCenturyBank.com) will not be changing, the URL for the New Mexico Insurance Forms page will change. The new URL will be as follows: https://www.mycenturybank/personal/century-trust-and-asset-management/new-mexico-insurance-forms [mycenturybank]
Please make sure to add this URL to your favorites after October 2nd to ensure a smooth transistion. If you have any questions please contact Alan Snow at 505.995.1210 or Bernadette Rodriguez at 505.995.1229.
Insurance companies transacting business in New Mexico are required to deposit securities with the Office of Superintendent of Insurance in order to be qualified to transact business in the state of New Mexico. Click on the links to access the specific statutory authority, §§ 59A-5-16
, and 13NMAC2
These sections may also found on the Internet at www.osi.state.nm.us or by calling The NILS Law Publishing at (800) 423-5910 or by writing to National Insurance Law Service, P. O. Box 2507, Chatsworth, California 91311.
The following Office of Superintendent of Insurance forms are required to exchange securities.
BE SURE THESE FORMS ARE NOT ALTERED IN ANY WAY!
The following Century Bank forms are required to verify authorization for statements, interest disposition, verify Tax Identification Number, and request Internet Access for the securities:
To view and print documents on this site you will need :
Access Account Information Online!!
TrustReporter is a dynamic web-based solution that will allow you to view and download account details on your trust account via a secured Internet connection. TrustReporter provides:
- Unlimited Access and Availability - 24/7 access allows you to view and download account data whenever you wish.
- Encrypted Connection - The TrustReporter web site utilizes the highest level of encryption available: 128-bit SSL encryption from Verisign ™.
- Information Updated Daily - Account information reflects positions and transactions from the beginning of the month through the close of the previous business day.
- View Current Holdings - View detailed descriptions of all the assets held, including: asset name, number of shares, coupon rate, maturity date, market value, etc.
- Historical Information - Access historical data to view transactions, holdings, and portfolio details from the prior three-month period.
- Tax Lots Information - View critical tax lot information (including shares, acquired date, how acquired, cost, market value, last amortized, and previously amortized) held by each account.
- Downloadable Formats - Download all the data presented on the screen in a variety of formats, such as, Excel, Word, and ASCII.
- Online Statements - Avoid mail delivery delays; view account statements online or download them to your computer.
TrustReporter is provided to you at no cost by completing the Internet Access form provided above.