Minnesota PCA Agency Bond

Category: Uncategorized
Published: Jul 4, 2011
HB 1362: Miscellaneous Bond – Personal Care Assistants

This requires personal care assistants to enroll with the Department of Health and Health Care. They must also be employed through a qualified personal care assistance provider agency. A surety bond must be posted by the agency in an amount equal to $50,000 or 10% of the provider’s payments from Medicaid in the previous year, whichever is less. A fidelity bond providing coverage in the amount of $20,000 is also required.

Visit our website for more information on MN PCA Agency Bonds.

The following two tabs change content below.