Whether you’re a contractor in need of a complex bid bond or a business owner looking for a simple license and permit bond, the agents at Eaton & Berube Insurance are here to help. We understand that you can’t conduct business or win the job without the backing of a solid surety bond, which is why we only work with the most reputable surety providers to help our clients secure bonds. We are pleased to provide a variety of types of bonds, including but not limited to:
- Contract Bonds
- Bid Bonds – provide financial assurance that the bid has been submitted in good faith and that the contractor intends to enter into the contract at the price bid, as well as provide the required payment and performance bonds.
- Performance Bonds – protect the owner against financial loss in the event that the contractor fails to perform the contract in accordance with its terms and conditions.
- Payment Bonds – guarantee that the contractor will pay certain subcontractors, material suppliers, and laborers associated with the project.
- Commercial Surety Bonds
- License and Permit Bonds – These types of bonds are required by state law or local regulations in order to obtain a license or permit to engage in a certain business. They include but are not limited to contractor licenses, highway and street permit, agent/adjuster/broker licenses, fuel dealers, professional licenses, automobile dealers, and alcoholic beverage compliance bonds.
- Probate Bonds – Also referred to as fiduciary bonds, probate bonds secure the performance on fiduciaries’ duties and compliance with court orders (administrators, executors, guardians, trustees of a will, liquidators, etc.).
- Public Official Bonds – These types of bonds guarantee the performance of a duty by a public official, such as a notary public, sheriff, constable, jailer, county/city/school treasurer, court clerk, and loan closing attorney.
- Fidelity Bonds
- ERISA Bonds – protect employee benefit plans in the event of fraud or dishonesty on the part of the party who handles the plans.
- Business Services Bonds – protect you against liability while offering your customers bonded security. These types of bonds are designed for a variety of business types, including fire departments, burglar alarm installers, carpet cleaners, babysitting services, food caterers, gardeners, home improvement contractors, home photographers, home and pet sitters, interior decorators, janitors, landscapers, locksmiths, maids, home nursing services, movers, painters, pest control services, plumbers, security guards, repair services, wallpapering contractors, and temporary employment services.
- Professional Services Bonds – Accountants, insurance agents, real estate professionals, attorney firms. IOLTA bonds – there is a new law in place that requires you to be bonded in order to access lawyers’ trust accounts. For instance, if you are an office manager at an attorney firm, you must be bonded in order to sign checks. Need assitance with IOLTA bonds or other types of professional services bonds? We’ve got you covered. Call us today at 800-660-5362 or submit our online quote form.
If you are in need of surety bonds in NH, you can rely on the experienced agents at Eaton & Berube, who have been serving New Hampshire families and businesses for more than 70 years. In addition to Nashua where our office is located, we are pleased to serve clients throughout New Hampshire, including Hudson, Hollis, Brookline, Litchfield, Milford, Amherst, Merrimack, Bedford, Manchester, Concord, Goffstown, Derry, Salem, Londonderry, Windham, Wilton, and Mont Vernon. To learn more about obtaining a surety bond in NH, please call us today at 800-660-5362 or submit our online quote request form.